Taylor & Francis host regular Scholarly Summits for our journal editors and society partners around the world. At these events, we provide updates on the latest trends and initiatives in scholarly publishing, equip our editors with the skills they need to develop high-impact journals, and provide an open forum for exchanging viewpoints and inspiring innovative thinking across all subject disciplines.
This summer, we’re hosting a Scholarly Summit in London for our journal editors and society partners based in the UK and Western Europe, all about research communication.
- Time and date: 9.30am - 4.30pm, 28th June 2018
- Theme: Fit for the future: the science and art of research communication
- Venue: One Great George Street, London
Register today using this link (registration closes on 15th June 2018): Register for the Scholarly Summit in London. Places are limited at this free event so register now to avoid disappointment. Lunch and refreshments will be provided on the day – just let us know if you have any special dietary requirements in the registration form.
Session highlights include:
- Keynote speech: How to engage with the public effectively - Dr. Steve Cross, Brightclub
- Presentations from Vitae early career 3MT winners
- How to attract high impact submissions panel discussion
- Open scholarship perspectives
There are ten travel grants available for this event. To apply for a travel grant, please complete a short online form. Recipients of the travel grants will be announced in mid- May.
Highlights from previous events
Find out more about our events programme by browsing our collection of posts and videos from previous Scholarly Summits:
- Highlights from our Scholarly Summit event in Washington
- What I learned at the Australian Scholarly Summit
- Australian Scholarly Summit: event highlights
We look forward to seeing you in London on 28th June.