Inspired by frequently asked questions from editors, our dedicated EES (Electronic Editorial Systems) team share their top tips on getting the best out of your peer review management system. In this post, we give you some special tips for publishing a special issue. Don't miss them - read on.
- Set a deadline for copy to be submitted and stick to it.
- Ensure your contacts at Taylor & Francis have been informed of the special issue and that you have the page budget to accommodate it.
- Discuss the options available to allow submission via your submission system with your Editorial Systems Coordinator.
- Ensure that you have a special issue question and article type on your submission system. A dropdown list of special issue titles works best on the special issue question rather than allowing authors to type the title, as this removes the possibility of spelling mistakes.
- The Peer Review Services Helpdesk can assist with procedural issues around basic site operation and can be contacted at email@example.com. Please allow 2–4 days for a response.
June 18, 2015 | Author:
Editorial Systems Coordinator
| Category: Front page
, Managing my journal
, News and ideas
, Peer review
: Peer review
• Peer Review System tips