All published authors with Taylor & Francis have access to the My Authored Works area of our website. This section of Taylor & Francis Online has recently been redesigned to make it an even more useful resource for authors.
From My Authored Works authors can share free access to their articles using T&F's author eprints. These enable up to 50 people to get free access without the need to sign in or register.
This single point of reference for every article authors have ever published in a Taylor & Francis journal also includes:
- article metrics: see how many times articles have been viewed
- citation data: see where and when articles have been cited
- one-click sign-up to citation alerts: be informed by email or RSS when work is cited
- quick posting of articles to social media such as Twitter and Facebook
- a chronological history of the key dates in the life of the article
To find out more, go to My Authored Works now.