At Taylor & Francis we’re always looking at ways to develop digitally, from redesigning our Taylor & Francis Online journals platform, to using innovative technology such as Figshare and JournalMap to help make research published in your journal more discoverable, and launching TandFChina.com to improve support offered to scholarly communities in China. Our latest Editor Resources newsletter takes you through some of these exciting digital developments.
- The new Taylor & Francis Online – what’s the story behind the homepage photo? What are our five favorite features?
- Getting supplemental material discovered with Figshare. What does a Figshare widget look like? How does it work?
- Tips for how you can use Altmetric data as a journal editor, plus what one editor has learnt from using Altmetric data.
- What is JournalMap? How is it being used in certain sub-disciplines within the natural sciences?
- What is an ORCiD? What are the benefits?
- A Peerage of Science trial – what is it? And how is it simplifying and streamlining the peer review process?
- How we’re visualizing research in a fun new way with comic abstracts.
- The launch of TandFChina.com and what one editor thinks of it.
- Author Services – what support and guidance does it offer? How can you use the site as a journal editor?
Questions or feedback? We’d love to hear from you. Tweet us at @TandFEditors or contact your Taylor & Francis Managing Editor.