Are you a new journal editor? Or a seasoned editor looking for fresh ideas and insights? Perhaps you are a reviewer wanting to find out more about the role of an editor, or an author keen to edit a journal in the future.
Whatever your story, read our latest Editor Resources newsletter for information, news and tips. In this issue, we focus on the role of a journal editor.
- What does the role of editor look like in 2016? Graham Walton, Editor of New Review of Academic Librarianship reflects
- We asked editors ‘What do you wish you’d known when you first started editing a journal?’ Read what they said
- Editorial Board tips and tricks
- How the editors of Australian Feminist Studies launched a mentoring scheme for new academic writers
- What are the joys and challenges in the role of editor?
- Guidance on editor transition planning